Protecting health and safety is the mission of all pest control providers. Our services are an important way to help prevent the spread of disease, and our eco-friendly products help protect people and the environment.
We have instructed all of our employees to follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for protecting themselves and others. These recommendations include limiting exposure to sick individuals, frequent and thorough hand washing, knowing the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, and more. Any employee who exhibits symptoms or is diagnosed with COVID-19 will be on a 14-day mandatory quarantine.
We pray for anyone who may be affected by COVID-19. We will keep you updated as this situation unfolds. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.
As part of our response to and preparation for ensuring safety, we are also taking these precautions:
- We have made personal protective equipment available to all On Guard Pest Solutions employees, including hand sanitizer and gloves.
- We are routinely disinfecting all of our shared equipment and common work surfaces.
- Any employee who exhibits respiratory illness or flu-like symptoms, or who has a member of their household exhibiting these symptoms, will be prohibited from working.
- All non-essential activities, including large group meetings or gatherings, events, and travel, have been cancelled.
- We are not currently planning any changes in our regular pest control services but we are doing what the government says about social distancing and making sure we have sanitizer available.
- Pest Control is listed as an essential service so at this current time I will be able to do interior services.
- Our customers will be notified if anyone from On guard tests positive or has flu like symptoms we will implement 14 day quarantine.