To fully prepare for and combat a spike in pest populations in the days and weeks following a storm, follow these six pest prevention tips.
- Amp Up Your Pre-Storm Pest Control Efforts
- Drain Standing Water to Prevent Mosquito Breeding
- Get Rid of Tainted Food and Damaged Debris to Avoid Flies and Rodents
- Identify and Assess Any Water Damage to Stop Termite and Ant Infiltrations
- Check for Any Openings Caused by Structural Damage
- Contact a Pest Control Professional for a Home Inspection
Read full article from National Pest Management Association : 6 Tips to Keep Your Home Safe from Pests During Storms